You can change SmartTab's colors!
The procedure is a bit involving, therefore there is also a step by step example.
To change SmartTab's colors, you'll need to make a shortcut to it and pass in parameters (by appending them to the target field. You might have to enclose the preceding path to SmartTab.exe with quotes (")).
- -transparency=0-255 #makes the window transparent from invisible (0) to fully visible (255) - adjust to your tastes - might be slow on some (most) machines.
with $color being a 6 digit, hexadecimal RGB color. (like FF00FF for pink)
This enlarged screenshot describes which color affects what:
Other valid parameters are
- centerX=%Number% - Place the center of the SmartTab Window at the pixel position %Number% left-rigth
- centerY=%Number% - Place the center of the SmartTab Window at the
pixel position %Number% top -down
(These can be used to place SmartTab on a different monitor).
- smallrows=true - lowers the row size to the minimum possible at current font size. Use this if you wish to see even more windows at once
- largerows=true - increases the row size.
- sortAlphabetically=true - does what it says ;-) . The window list is now sorted
alphabetically, but you can't alt-tab back to the last application